Home‎ > ‎Tree Creatures Series‎ > ‎

Terry C Christensen

   95% of my work is watercolor on hot press 300lb paper or rag, the other 5% are oils. What I sell are prints, I do my own captures and printing with Giclee inks on watercolor quality papers. All prints are signed and numbered limited editions.
   I rarely sell the originals as there is so much time involved in the creation I feel the price would be too high to compensate my hourly wage :). I'm slow and big into detail, with many layers of color. 
   80% of my work is imagination, its my way of storytelling and daydreaming, I rarely use references but if I do its my own photos. In my early works I worked strictly from references and found it laboring. Using my imagination I felt more creative and found a style I loved.